Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 2, 2010

A good reason to be LAZY

Here is it, 4pm on Sunday afternoon and – rather then do all the housework that I had 85b48eb6e0d4planned to do today (and I have a lot to do!!) – I’m sitting here watching a “Sarah’s House” marathon on HGTV Canada. Talk about LAZY!

But ohhhhh how enjoyable!!

If you’re a follower of these programs you’ll know that Sarah and her designer partner Tommy have successfully tackled the complete renovation of 2 houses and 1 cottage. Her work is beautiful!!

And guess what… Season 3 of “Sarah’s House” is airing in March!!!! Ten wonderful episodes of Sarah, Tommy, reno mayhem, shopping and, of course, design!! I can’t wait!

But until then, I’m going to get some of my fill with ALL of Season 2 today!!

Wanna see?? Just click to enlarge!

Sarah’s House, Season 1

0b5fbe0187ba40be6381431d59892e77b032   bd24c5b3697esarah374bf6c48b744d225bd632f22image1image2ff00db091d22sarah29_thumb[2]sarahhgtv4[15]

living room 1  master

Sarah’s House, Season 2

Living room 2untitled Master 23390811205_e250ef9aa8bathroom 2family room 2family room 2bSarah's House Season 2 Guest Bedroomteen's roomlaundry 2Pool

Sarah’s Cottage

re-sarah1000_11505gm-aSarah's Cottage Living Room

image1kitchenMain_Bath001_19561gm-aSarah_s_Cottage_b_24081gm-a

sarah22re5_35859gm-fSarah's Cottage West Guest Room

And… a peek at…

Sarah’s House, Season 3

Sarah's House Season 3 Promo Photo 2Sarah's House Season 3 Promo Photo 3

Can you blame me for being lazy today?

Would you rather watch a “Sarah’s House” marathon… or Super Bowl XLIV?

Personally, Sarah and Tommy win hand’s down!!

sigv

P.S. Okay… truth… I’m clicking over to the football game on commercials!!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét