Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 5, 2012

POST 100: Favorite Kitchen Interiors







To celebrate my 100thpost today, I am sharing some of my most recent favorite kitchen finds. Always remember that the kitchen is the heart of your home! View and enjoy.



It might seem like common sense, but the best thing you can do before embarking on a kitchen remodel is step back and decide on your overall style vision. Committing to a clear aesthetic will help you avoid making mistakes. To maintain this vision throughout your project, begin with the end goal in mind: what is the feeling you want to evoke when you enter your kitchen? Write down some words that express your desired look; like sleek, chic, country, industrial, urban, casual, formal, farmhouse, or eclectic. Refer to this list whenever you’re making design decisions or choosing products and materials; this will keep you focused.









Lots more posts on my home design blog. Need to know about lighting,
neutrals, white on white, lofts, attics, flooring, interior/ exterior doors and more, read all 100 posts.



Join my blog and stay up to date on all posts.
View my Facebook page  and Pinterest  boards for more ideas, (icons on top left of this page).




 Got questions? Need a consultation? Contact me at andrea.halleywright@gmail.com.





0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét