Kate from manningroad asked if I have any pictures of the dogs playing in the ocean in Nova Scotia. I just so happen to have LOADS of pictures!! Here are some of them…
These first two were taken by my friend Carol — just part of the pack of 20 dogs!! From left to right: Strider, Flip, Kiwi, Jackson, and Spouky.
From left to right (sort of): Snap, Kiwi, Skye, Strider, Voodoo, Spouky, and Jackson.
Flip chasing Jackson chasing Squirt…
Jackson, Squirt, and Kiwi chasing a stick…
Jackson and his little buddy Flip…
Squirt and Jackson… splish-splash!!
This is low tide — at high tide, the water completely covers the sand on the left the picture.
Squirt getting nailed by a big wave – hehehehehe!!
Sticks are fun!!
Don’t make me share…
Well then, I’ll just get two of my own…
A couple of big shakes…
…and a roll in the sand…
That was fun!!
Ahhh, to be a dog playing in the ocean!!
Oh, and in case you’re wondering if the humans had fun too…
Why, yes, we did!! :-)
Have a happy fun-in-the-surf-and-sun weekend!!
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét