Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 8, 2010

Did you guess where I was?? Nova Scotia!!

somewhere by the sea RS

Yep, we went to Nova Scotia for 10 fantabulous days :-) And I’d go back again tomorrow if I could!! I love everything about NS.

The beaches…

sd beach sand and water RS

The ocean…

K beach large RS

Lying in bed at night listening to the crashing waves…

waves green bay RS

Watching the dogs play in the water…

PR beach low tide dogs running RS

Taking the ferry…

lahave ferry

Goodies from LaHave Bakery…

la have bakery RS

Sailing…

eastern star waves RS

The colourful homes and shops…

lunenburg colourful buildings RS

The beautiful scenery…

lunenburg harbour sailboats RS

*SIGH* Ottawa just isn’t cutting it for me!! I want to live in Nova Scotia!!

I was going to write a post about our trip to today, but it’s taking me forever to go through, organize, and resize all the photos. I need to stop being so snap-happy!! I’ve got lots of pics to share with you soon. In the meantime, you can check out this post and this post and this post and this post from last September if you’d like to see why Nova Scotia is such an awesome place :-)

sigpurple_thumb_thumb

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét