Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 5, 2010

For Sale: Candice Olson-designed loft

Want to buy a Candice Olson-designed home?? Now’s your chance!! There’s a loft for sale at 21 Earl Street (just east of Jarvis, north of Wellesley) in Toronto. You can check out the MLS listing here.

loft 2

Candice designed the loft for photographer Brandon Barré (you can read my interview with Brandon here). You might remember seeing Candice transform Brandon’s loft on an episode of Divine Design…

before renderingafter

Not on the market for a Toronto loft?? That’s OK, if you’re in the GTA, you can still drop by during the open house this weekend (Saturday and Sunday from 2:00PM–4:00PM) and check out Candice’s work in person :-)

Not in Toronto?? Well, I can’t help you out there ;-) But I CAN show you some pics of Brandon’s beautiful loft :-)

loft 1 loft 3

I seem to recall that there’s a water feature above the fireplace…

loft 4

Love the huge artwork. Go big or go home!!

loft 5

It’s nice to see appliances that aren’t stainless steel for a change!!

loft 6

If you go to the open house, I’d love to hear what you think of the loft. And if you buy the loft, I want to be your new BFF!! ;-)

sig new

Photos by Brandon Barré

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét