Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 5, 2010

Cookin’ up some cool designs

AGA Rangemaster is celebrating it’s 300th anniversary with four limited edition designer ranges. They’re not cheap—around £10,000 each—and they won’t work in just any kitchen. But they’re pretty cool :-)

Cupcake Rangemaster 

If this stove was in my kitchen, I’d be baking cupcakes every single day!!

aga cupcakes rangemaster

Polka Dot AGA

I could see this one in a retro 1950s-style kitchen.

aga polka dot 

Tartan Falcon

This one is my favourite. It could look cool in a sleek kitchen with glossy black cabinets.

aga tartan falcon

Patchwork Rayburn

I would have done different patchwork design on each door too — go big or go home!!

 aga rayburn

Which one is your favourite?? Are they too over-the-top for you, or would you put one in your kitchen??

divider line[4]giveaway reminder

logo

There’s one day left to enter our Lisa Leonard giveaway to win this beautiful necklace:

mama3 sig new

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét