Yesterday marked my department's twentieth annual Sociological Research Institute. The student research was well-presented, Michael Tonry gave a powerful keynote, and the entertainment was a beguiling mix of Andy Kaufman, Max Weber, and Cats. I was also bestowed the spine-crushingly cool award at left, hand-delivered by ol' Goldy. I can't say whether Warren acted alone, so I thank Rob, Mary, and all conspirators for an especially memorable SRI.
Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 4, 2010
coolest sri award ever
Yesterday marked my department's twentieth annual Sociological Research Institute. The student research was well-presented, Michael Tonry gave a powerful keynote, and the entertainment was a beguiling mix of Andy Kaufman, Max Weber, and Cats. I was also bestowed the spine-crushingly cool award at left, hand-delivered by ol' Goldy. I can't say whether Warren acted alone, so I thank Rob, Mary, and all conspirators for an especially memorable SRI.
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét