Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 4, 2010

Cool stuff I’m diggin’

Thought I’d do a quick post with some cool stuff that I’m diggin’ at the moment…

iittallia Origo Orange Bowl

Sundeep at Designwali had a giveaway a few weeks ago. And I was the lucky winner!! There were three items to choose from, and I chose the iittallia Origo Orange Bowl. I love the bright colours, and it’s the perfect addition to our kitchen :-) Thank you, Sundeep!! :-)

bowl

NES Jewelry

I always hit the craft shows when they come to Ottawa. A couple of weeks ago was the Originals Spring Craft Sale. There were a lot of new artisans and booths this year, and one that caught my eye was the NES booth. NES is Nikaline and Sybelle, and they make really funky jewelry — they call their style “urban organic”. I could have bought a bunch of pieces, but I narrowed it down to a ring and a necklace:

nes 1

Amenity Home

I’ve been wanting to buy something from Amenity Home for a few years — and I finally did it :-) I couldn’t pass up their recent sale, so I bought a linen cushion in the Wildflower pattern — regular price is $70 and it was on sale for $15 :-) It’s going to go on the bed in the master bedroom, because the 9 cushions I already have on the bed isn’t quite enough ;-)

amenity cushion

Lisa Leonard Designs

A little while ago I discovered Lisa Leonard Designs through a blog giveaway. I didn’t win the giveaway, but I just had to have one of Lisa’s beautiful necklaces. And it was an easy choice — her beautiful Illuminate necklace with the image of a chandelier and a crystal bead :-)

sparkle 2

I’m also diggin’ the orange tulips in our front garden…

tulip 1

And this beautiful wallpaper from Graham & Brown…

charming

Thanks to my friend Lisa at Lisa Goulet Design for the inspiration :-) Check back soon to see what I did with this wallpaper…

Happy weekend!!

sig new

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét