Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 3, 2010

Room Adultery

One look… and it was LUV!

03202010heath

It’s so funny. If you saw my kitchen (well… you can if you go here) I wouldn’t blame you for a moment if you thought that my style was contemporary-country/vintage. Truth be told, I drool over all kinds of styles… but lately I find I get down right mushy-with-emotion over mid-century modern.

And this mid-century inspired tile has me swooning with desire!

I blame Apartment Therapy for my current kitchen and decadent TILE infidelity. Yes… I love another kitchen more then my own. Maybe if I hadn’t subscribed to their daily newsletter I wouldn’t have been introduced to another sweet kitchen… another scrumptious tile. If it hadn’t been for AT I wouldn’t be fantasizing about running my hands repeatedly over the shapes and contours of each perfectly placed tile… *sigh*

I’ve got a wee problem, wouldn’t you say?!! ;~)

What about you? Are you cheating on a room in your home? Do you covet a living room, kitchen or bedroom that isn’t your own? A piece of furniture? A design style? Leave a comment telling me all about it!

But do you know what I would really, really like? In your comment – or in an e-mail to me (edindesign[at]shaw[dot]ca) – provide me with a link to the room YOU’RE having an affair with. Then next week I’ll pull a post together celebrating our room fantasies!! Wouldn’t that be fun?!

Come dream with me!!

sigvP.S. I really DO love my kitchen

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét