One of my very favourite blogs is Diane Schuller Lifestyle Photography. Diane is a photographer in Grande Prairie, Alberta. She takes the most beautiful photos of people, cars, landscape, pets… she even makes a pot on the stove look fabulous!!
Diane is having a pet photo contest, and it’s open for anyone to enter. So grab your camera, get your pet to say cheese, and start snapping!!
And now to announce our AmaZing Dezign With A Z giveaway winner. One lucky DesignTies reader will be getting a $30 gift certificate to put towards any wall decal from Dezign With A Z. Thanks to Paula and the rest of the “Z” team for making this giveaway possible :-)
I put all the names into a baseball cap — hey, I don’t even have an iPod, I’m very low tech ;-) — and I pulled out…
Erika at BluLabel Bungalow
Congratulations Erika!! I’ll be in touch to soon to get your contact info so we can send you your prize :-)
Happy Spring!!
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét