There’s so much about IDS 2010 that I want to share with you. But first I need to sort out my thoughts and all my pictures!! So for now, here are a few of my favourite things from the show, starting with some cool chandeliers…
From the ARIDO booth
A couple of chandeliers from Living Lighting…
The famous Dandelions from Ikea…
LOVE this big wood floor lamp in the Turco-Persian Rug Co. booth…
A gorgeous rugs from W Studio…
These tiles from Saltillo really look like bubbles!!
LOVE this huge metal pinecone. I can’t remember the artisan’s name, but I’ll look for it when I go through all the brochures from the show and let you know his name.
This was a really fun booth by Suite 22 Interiors. Love the clocks, the purple chairs, and the HUGE chandelier!!
There’s even a purple bra hanging next to the bed!!
And a couple of artsy shots of some installations around the show…
Oh, and you HAVE to see this — can you guess what it is??
It’s a head massager!! It’s made by Kikkerland and I bought one at the Ziggy’s At Home booth. Theoretically, it’s a b-day gift for hubby. But I really bought it because it makes my head feel good, and I plan on using it a lot!! :-)
I’ll be posting more about IDS 2010 later this week. I’ll show you pics of some of my favourite products and I’ll tell you who we saw and met… stay tuned!!
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét