Thanks to Victoria for the purple birthday tribute, and thanks to everyone who left me happy birthday wishes :-) I REALLY appreciate it!!
My birthday was pretty quiet and low-key. Hubby gave me a new lens for my camera (Weeeehooo!!!!), and we went out for Thai food for supper. AND… we started installing the kitchen backsplash — another big Weeehooo!!! I have to thank Paul at Kitchen & Residential Design yet again for suggesting the fabulous backsplash tiles from Mirage Glass Tiles. How cool is it that I’m in Ottawa and a designer in Florida told me about tiles from New York City?? The Internet is a great thing!!
We still have one small spot to tile, and then we have to do the grouting. And if I ever decide what colour to paint the cabinets, we’ll get that done and then the kitchen will be FINISHED!! It’s been a long project and there have been some major hurdles along the way (don’t you hate dealing with idiots??), but we’re finally getting close. So I thought I’d give you a little sneak-peek at the backsplash…
I can’t begin to tell you how much I ADORE these tiles. They are seriously gorgeous and I love them and I just want to kiss them!!!
How about you — do you want to kiss them too?? ;-)
You’ll have to wait at least a few more weeks for the final reveal… trust me, as soon as it’s done, I’ll be posting lots of pics!!
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét