Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 11, 2009

Autumn grasses

I love ornamental grasses. I’ve planted about five different kinds in front of our house. I have no idea what this one is called, but I absolutely love how fluffy it gets in the fall…

grass fluffy 3

grass fluffy 1

grass fluffy 2

Check out the little guy just hangin’ out…

grasses bug 3 

grasses bug 2

grasses bug 1

You might remember that back in the spring, I bought soma juncus effusus — also known as the bad hair day plant. I’ve moved them from the back patio to the front porch, along with a pot of another mystery grass... I really should pay closer attention to the little tags that come with the plants!!

grasses porch

What plants are you enjoying this fall??

sig

Did you miss our latest posts??

Wallpaper envy

Black & white to the Hilt{on}

Colour is life

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét