Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 10, 2009

Beds & bricks

Every time I search the Net for pictures for a blog post, my search somehow morphs into something completely different. I was looking for pictures of rooms with multiple chandeliers, and I came across this bedroom:

bedroom brick wall country living

I love the combination of the softness of the bed against with hardness of the brick wall, and the glamourous crystal chandelier against the rustic brick. I also love the warmth and texture of the brick.

So this sent me off on a tangent looking for bedrooms with brick walls…

 bed active hotels bed kaboodle

I love the look of pendant lights or mini-chandeliers hanging above night tables…

drake hotel

bed pointclickhome

More brick walls & pretty crystal chandeliers…

rinarisa apartment cococozy

chandeliers house and home

This brick niche is cool — bet it looks pretty at night with the candles lit.

bedroom bizbash

venice breeze suites

This bedroom has a nice casual elegance to it. A pretty chandelier would be the perfect finishing touch. The bedding looks like Willow from Amenity.

BR decorpad BR room envy brick bedroom houseandhome

Love this one. The dark four-poster bed stands out so nicely against the whitewashed brick. Nice texture on the bedding, and a pretty & unusual chandelier…

four-poster-bed3 room envy

An upholstered wall next to a brick wall…

The wood ceiling adds even more warmth and texture to this bedroom… nice combination of industrial and rustic too.

warrenrecourt-square-press-bedroom

Whoever sleeps on this side of the bed better be careful not to get a face full of brick flipping over in the middle of the night!!

bedroom coastal living-l

This framed square of brick looks great just as it is. But it would also look great with a piece of artwork – either a cool abstract painting or an interesting object (but no deer heads, please!!)

master_bedroom brook haven enterprises

Even though the brick walls in these rooms are painted white, they still add texture to the spaces. (I just realized — this is the same room decorated two different ways!!)

Bedroom journeys of mangonnet

white brick bedroom hollys view

Do you like the look of a brick wall in the bedroom, or do you prefer to be surrounded by softness??

sig new

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét