Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 9, 2009

Saturday snapshots from Nova Scotia

Thanks for the comments on my 9/11 post yesterday. I promise I’ll visit all of you when we’re back in Ottawa. Not a lot of time to spend on the computer while we’re in Nova Scotia — holidays are a lot of work!! ;-)

Just want to share a few of my favourite pictures from today, starting with my favourite block in Lunenburg. There’s no purple, but these colourful buildings are awesome!!

colourful block

I have no idea what happened with this picture, but hubby ended up with ghost legs...

freaky ghost legs

I was so excited to see that the Picton Castle docked in Lunenburg. I’ll be writing a post soon about the ship and a fascinating lady that I met today…

picton castle

Can you guess where I was sitting when I took this picture??

eastern star

Hope you enjoyed the pics. Tomorrow we’re taking the scenic route from Lunenburg to Halifax. I suspect we’ll be taking a lot more pictures along the way!!

nova_scotia_flag sig

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét