I was looking through my inspiration folder this morning and came across this picture:
I have no idea where it’s from or what I was thinking about when I saved it. It’s totally opposite from the kind of decor I like. There isn’t even a single touch of purple in it!!
But then I took a closer look, and realized that even though the overall look of the room is too busy and neutral and kinda frou-frou for me, there are lots of individual elements in the room that really appeal to me… the tufted sofa, the wood floor, the twisted twig base of the coffee table, the birch logs in the fireplace, the mirrored wall above the fireplace… and check out the blue butterflies scattered across the mirror. I love how they add a touch of colour and whimsy to the room :-)
Even though this living room has quite a formal look to it, it also somehow manages to look relaxed and welcoming to me.
What do you think??
Have you seen a picture of a room that’s totally anti-you, yet there’s just something about it that appeals to you?? If you have, tell us about it :-)
And on a completely different note… a special thank you for all the wonderfully supportive comments on my back to school post :-) I’m always amazed by how supportive bloggers are of each other :-)
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét