Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 6, 2009

Blog blues…

computer-frustration-744355 We’ve received some e-mails from blogger friends who are having trouble leaving comments on our blog. That’s not good, especially if you want to enter our giveaway!! And some of you can’t even open our blog — that’s not good either :-(

We’d really appreciate hearing from those of you who are having trouble so we can see if there’s a common element. Please send us an e-mail at designties@gmail.com and let us know if you’re having trouble opening DesignTies and/or leaving a comment.

And if you can’t leave a comment but want to enter our giveaway, send us an e-mail and we’ll add your name into the draw.

Thanks for helping us out.

A new visitor to DesignTies, Carol, suggested that moving the Followers gadget to the very bottom of our sidebar might help. Someone else told me last week that the Followers gadget could be the problem. I’m pretty sure it was Diane — want to give credit where credit is due!! I moved the gadget, and Carol was able to post a comment and didn’t get booted.

I don’t know how moving the gadget can solve the problem, but if that does the trick, who am I to question it?! Thanks for the help, ladies!!

sig & Victoria

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét