Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 3, 2009

Would you rescue these chairs?

Kelly @ JAX Decor & Design

I found four of these chairs for sale, $100 or best offer. They’re apparently solid wood and sturdy, but the seats need to be replaced:

chair 2

I’ve never refinished furniture before, and I don’t really have a need for four of these chairs. But I love the circles on the back, and I’m feeling inspired to take a shot at reviving them after seeing these projects…

These two during-and-afters are from A Beach Cottage:

Beach cottage 1abeach cottage 1

 

Beach cottage 2abeach cottage 2   

From This Young House

TYH before chairTYH after chair

And from Pure Style Home

PureStyle beforePure Style after 

So what do you think… would you rescue the chairs? What colour would you finish them? Any ideas on how to replace the seats?

sig

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét