At the great risk of over-tooting my own horn, I absolutely MUST share this next piece of news from Paul Anater at Kitchen and Residential Design… Paul’s blog post on my infamous archway remodel titled “This is how a renovation should be done” has been picked up by the Chicago Sun-Times and printed – word-for-word & picture-for-picture – in one of their suburban publications the Naperville Sun!
How cool is that? My little archways in a newspaper spread for suburban Chicago readers to peruse over their morning coffee!!
A super big Thank You – again, and again if necessary(!!!) - to Paul for showcasing my archway remodel!!
And if any readers of the Naperville Sun make their way to our little blog because of Paul’s re-published article, and if they’re reading this particular little blurb right now… Kelly and I Welcome You!! There’s a lot more to us then archways ;-) so I hope you’ll browse and read all that we have to share!!
Victoria at Edin Interiors
P.S. When I asked my son what I should call this post he said “One step closer to taking over the world!” Hmmm… maybe not! :-)
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét