That’s right — there’s a FANTASTIC contest going on right now over at Kitchen and Residential Design. But don’t enter it. Really. I mean, who needs a $3,200 (yes, that’s $3,200) gift certificate from Metallo Arts?? To put towards a new custom range hood or a zinc countertop or a pewter countertop. And 10 hours of design time with kitchen, bath, and residential designer Paul Anater — worth an additional $1,300, for a total grand prize valued at $4,500.
OK, I’ll tell you who needs it — ME!!!! I have PINKY OAK cabinets and LAMINATE countertops and a stove with two measly burners and a light fixture that a friend said looks like a coffin. Hubby thinks the kitchen is just fine as it is, thank you very much, and refuses to make any changes. Well, if I win this contest, I’m gettin’ me a brand new kitchen!! Because you know how these things work… a new range hood leads to a new range leads to a new fridge (well, no, I like my fridge, it can stay), leads to a new countertop leads to… you get the picture!!!
So please, DON’T enter this contest. Because if you don’t enter, I’ll have a way better chance of winning. Yay, me!!! And because you won’t be entering the contest, there’s no need for you to know about the rules…
- Write or put together a presentation on your fantasy kitchen (however you interpret and express that). You can use words, pictures, a slide show… the more creative, the better.
- E-mail your presentation to p.anater@gmail.com by midnight on April 2, 2009.
- Contest is open to everybody — designers, bloggers, reporters, and regular Joes or Janes.
And you definitely DO NOT want to go to Kitchen and Residential Design to read the full contest details and rules. That would be a waste of your valuable time because you DO NOT want to enter this contest. Right?? :-)
For full contest details, check out:
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét