Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 3, 2009

Fabrics for my “virtual” chairs

Kelly @ JAX Decor & Design

Still waiting to hear back from the lady selling the circle-back chairs… great to hear that everyone who commented agrees that these chairs are worth rescuing and reviving :-)

So now I’m looking at fabrics for recovering the seats on my virtual chairs (I can’t call them mine yet!!)

Ivan at Meade Design Group suggested Barbara Barry’s Signature fabric in Platinum:

BB Signature Platinum

Ivan also mentioned another beautiful Barbara Barry fabric a little while back in his comment on my Hooked on Circles post. It’s Circlet in Glacier:

BB Circlet Galcier

I love them both :-) But never one to make my life easy by limiting my choices, I had to do some more fabric exploring at Designer Fabrics in Toronto. And I came up with these:

DF Zibo
Zibo
DF Uptown
Uptown
DF Pom Pom
Pom Pom
DF Rondo
Rondo
DF Jamaica
Jamaica
DF Emy
Emy

I’d love to hear what you think about these fabrics. And if you have any other suggestions for me, please let me know!! :-)

sig

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét