Kelly @ JAX Decor & Design...with beautiful food!!
Saturday is Valentine's Day -- why not spend some time with your special someone cooking up a romantic dinner for two?? Hubby and I are going to cook a special meal together on Valentine's Day. It's a fun way to spend some time with each other and (hopefully!) have a good meal to enjoy in the comfort of our own home when we're done :-)
My go-to online source for recipes is TasteSpotting. If you love eating (who doesn't?!), you have to check it out. But be warned -- the pictures are going to drop-kick your taste buds into high gear!! The food in the pictures is almost a work of art, and all the recipes I've tried so far have been excellent. I could spend hours just looking at the yumminess of it all :-P
Here are a few teaser pics for you... enjoy!!

All pics from TasteSpotting
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét